Gina G. Walker
Director of Operations
How do you add value for our clients? Average customer service is bad customer service. Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
Gina has worked in industries focused on financials/cash and customer service since her first job as a teenager, allowing each job to build on the position preceding it. She started as a cashier, moving up to reception and accounting at the company’s headquarters, jumped into banking in 2008, before finally landing with DL Wealth Management, later to become Parish Wealth Partners and the world of retirement planning in 2011. Alongside her career path, Gina spent 28 years of her life as passionate dancer, with the last 12 of those years being dedicated to teaching at a local dance studio.
In her spare time she enjoys reading, porch sitting with her pups, poking around in the garden, and doing just about anything that involves her craft room. Gina is the wife of Zak Walker, and a slightly obsessive dog mom.
GETTING TO KNOW GINA
- Favorite food: Nachos
- Best piece of financial advice received: “Don’t spend your money” – Dad
- Hidden talent: 5,6, Step Right Prepare. Fouetté turn, fouetté turn, plie chaine, tilt jump. Pronounced “5, 6, step prep. And hit, and hit, chaaaaanie, YEAH!”
- Favorite TV show: Friends & Game of Thrones
- What motivates you: The most unexpected things.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Place you’d most like to visit: If I ever get tired Disney World, take me to Scotland.